'Pacho' Classic 1982 FJ40 Land Cruiser For Sale
Pacho es el macho. A well-outfitted 1982 FJ40 Land Cruiser in very desirable Dune Beige and a black soft top.
This great truck has been sold. But we can source and restore a truck much like Pacho. Contact us to see how we can put you in an exceptional condition, rare FJ40 or FJ43 of your preference.
- Year: 1982
- Make: Toyota
- Model: FJ40 Land Cruiser
- Engine: 4.2L Inline 6 cylinder
- Trans: 4-Speed
- Color: Dune Beige (464)
- Interior: Gray
- Top: Black soft top
- Status: SOLD
- Asking Price: $35,900
- Well-restored, classic 1982 FJ40
- Desirable Dune Beige color
- 4" Rough Country lift with 33" Tires
- Performance header on its 2F motor
- Air Conditioning
- Interior still smells new
- As-new black soft-top
- Custom roll bar
Pacho es El Macho
Pacho is the macho. Pacho came from a little town outside Medellin, Colombia where he was garage kept by his airline pilot owner and Land Cruiser enthusiast.
Only 700 1982 model FJ40s were believed to be brought into the US. Volcan 4x4 is proud to bring in one more soon.
It is has been repainted the factory correct code 464 Dune Beige per the data plate under the hood. This Dune Beige has a subtle pearl paint mixed into it.
This truck is believed to have 175,000 miles.
An Extremely Well Outfitted FJ40
This is a highly optioned FJ40. Every accessory added to this highly optioned truck was added within that last year. Pacho has the following accessories:
- Warn winch
- 285/75/16 (33 inch) Hercules Trail Digger Mud Tires. Spare is new. 4 tires appear to be 90% tread.
- 5 flat black alloy wheels.
- 4 inch Rough Country lift with premium gas shocks added within a year
- New Aisin manual locking hubs
- Air Conditioning (no heat. can be added by changing the evaporator. Units are around $100)
- Newer vinyl interior. Smells new. Leather wrapped steering wheel and power windows.
- Custom roll bar with padding
- Custom vinyl floor mats
- Custom as-new black soft top
- Reese hitch
- Fog lamps
- Highly detailed engine and engine bay
- Nearly new battery
- 7 passenger layout
- No emissions
- Vent windows
- 4.10 gearing
- H41 transmission with lower first gear than the US spec H42
This is Volcan 4x4's best driving truck to date. Pump the gas pedal three times and the motor starts right up. This truck has a performance header on its 2F motor. You can feel the extra torque going up Colombia's 8000 foot mountain road.
Pacho goes up the mountain in 3rd gear where our other FJ's were in 2nd!
Truck rides well given its aggressive 4 inch lift and 33 inch mud tires. Truck stops and steers smoothly.
This is a fantastic looking and driving FJ40 and we are proud to make it a Volcan 4x4. View photos below and view more photos on Facebook.
1. Contact us and let us know what kind of classic FJ40, FJ43, or classic Land Rover you are in the market for and there may be a good chance that we can source and restore the classic truck of your preference.
3. Get early access below.