"Maximilio" 1982 FJ43 Land Cruiser For Sale
Maximilio is a very rare, later model 1982 FJ43 with very rare luxury dash in a desirable beige color with all the desirable options. The buyer who contracts now can add options before Max is delivered from Colombia to Tampa, FL, USA.
- Year: 1982
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser FJ43
- Wheelbase: Medium wheelbase
- Engine: 2F inline 6 cylinder
- Color: Beige
- Interior: Gray vinyl
- Top: hard top (ask us about our soft top option)
- Status: SOLD
- Asking Price: $42,500
Rare FJ43 Land Cruiser In Great Condition
This medium-wheelbase FJ43 Land Cruiser seats six passengers. We anticipate a 60 mph cruise speed.
Maximilio is a very nice 1982 FJ43 with great body lines and nice paint along with very clean floors. It is best described as a survivor truck with a light restoration. We purchased it and are overhauling it now in Colombia. Truck will then get another review in Tampa, Florida.
This 1982 FJ43 is in Colombia being overhauled now and can be delivered within 90 days. Volcan 4x4, LLC is the seller and we are a specialty Florida dealer, restorer and importer. We have now sourced and restored over a dozen FJ43s starting back in 2013. The mechanical review will be fresh and will be reviewed in both Colombia and later in Florida.The truck has the following options or will have them installed soon. We are driving the truck now. Options list:
- Check compression 2F engine and major tune up and valve adjustment
- New real main seal and complete rebuild 4 speed transmission and transfer case and new clutch
- New disc brake conversion and review rear drums and brake booster
- New leaf springs as needed and new shocks and steering stablizer
- Pull radiator and inspect when we install the AC
- New 5 vent AC system with provision for heat
- Brand new interior and custom floor mats
- Extremely clean floors
- Repaint fiberglass cabin proper paint match which it needs
- Review electrical
- New battery
- Rebuild power steering pump and power steering box
- New pedals, emblems, shift knobs, dash knobs etc as needed
- New Pioneer stereo and 2 new speakers installed in the ceiling of the cabin
- 6 new seatbelts
- 5 new 33 inch inch tires and 5 alloy wheels. Buyer can choose from among many options.
Make This Fj43 Yours
Contract Maximilio now before he reaches U.S. shores and get more customization options. Have questions? Let us know. We'd be happy to answer any questions you have.
1. Contact us and let us know what kind of classic FJ40, FJ43, or classic Land Rover you are in the market for and there may be a good chance that we can source and restore the classic truck of your preference.
3. Get early access below.